Beavers are 6 to 8 years old and meet in our Beaver Colony on Monday nights, 18:00 to 19:15. They try new activities, learn new things and explore the outdoors.
What’s the best thing about Beaver Scouts? Activities, trips and making friends are all part of what makes it so much fun. As well as earning activity badges, many Beavers Scouts get to go on camps and sleepovers, often for the first time. Beaver Scouts like:
- Being creative – making things and singing
- Playing games
- Going on visits and investigating nature
- Learning about themselves
- Getting to know other people
- Discovering the worlds of science, nature and technology
- Exploring the natural and manmade world
- Caring – responding to the needs of others, the local and international community
Find out more about Beavers, including badges and their requirements, by visiting the Scout Association website.